Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Falsh Back - Princess's 17th Birthday

Ever since I have discovered this new feature of attaching videos to your articles ... I decided to place past memories. You can go back to the article where where we celebrated Princess's 17th on Feb 13th.

Name the Bear - Jazzmann got us each a bouquet with a cute little bear each. So we each name our respective bear. My bear name is stupid .... but I guess my brain were not working as I was tired myself.


The Quartet




The Carousel Staff Surprise

No comments: