Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Surrogate-Family Affair


Love makes the world go round, but it can also send drama spiraling right down the drain. The recollection of someone loved too well and too uncritically can bury someone's emotion. Its indeed difficult sometimes when your responsibilities are torn and its difficult to please everyone. You cannot have the cake and eat it at the same time.

I just realize that people normally dismiss the good people do and magnify the bad deeds or bad actions.

Both families staying apart and still living two lives and so it goes on. Both sides misinterpreting my actions and my words. For my family it was a good reunion as I said my peace. At least they are begining to understand me slightly if not all. But ... there is the ONE that animosity bears its ugly head. I'm getting the knack of just ignoring the ONE.

But nevertheless I will try to spend equal time.

No comments: