Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Final House!!

Ah las! The final house!! Just like the day before .... Luisi came home and the kids was all ready. and set to go!

Once there .... the kids was Wow by their aquarium display of turtles of various species!! Plus their Persian cat Socks .... don't ask why they call the cat that!


They have 4 20 year old turtles!!

Seems that they been having that for the longest time EVER!!

Their house had a huge spread of food. Yup, yup, I ate like there was no tomorrow!

Sara is more interested in this turtle ... perhaps its because its quite rare for her to see a turtle with a snout like a Parrot's beak.

Socks ..... 7 years old in cat's years but about 77 years old in a human's life!!
Wow! That's really old.

That place is like an Aquarium!! No wonder Zack and Sara love it.
Something to keep them occupied.

Outside at the porch ... Zack playing with metal deer on the table.

Luisi trying to get Zack interested in the food ... but to no avail. Sara was just happy eating home food.
Sara trying her hand in Golf?

Well ... not a bad swing for someone at her age.

No comments: