Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Princess Taken Ill

Sept 21 till 24th

It wasn't toooo long ago princess was taken ill and was once again being hospitalise. This time for pneumonia in the right lung and for being anemic. This is the first time in all of these years that I had my eyes rolled up to the heavens for the way patients are being treated. Either that or I must be stressed OUT!!

Being in there for a couple of days. Found out that my dearest cuz is working in the ward right next to princess. I was greatful I could be by her side. AND that Jazzmann's bro and wifey was working there too!! What a small world and I had the pleasure of meeting them. God has indeed answered all my prayers. Alhamdullila.

There is that stairwell that still haunts me to this very day and I swear I don't ever want to venture out that EXIT again!!

Princess was trying hard to recuperate. Her MC covered her till the 28th but insisted she was strong enough to go to school.

No comments: