Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Storm Is Brewing

Somehow today I have been extra tired and warned out and not sure why.  I can feel the energy draining out of me.  Lately, I've not been sleeping well for a couple of months now.

In a time like this .... Only money talks.  But is wealth really everything??  Princess has gone through allot and still coping with what is looming in the near horizon.  Likewise for Chomelanggun and myself.

I can feel Princess slipping away into her own world - impenetrable.  She is the director of her own life.  So the story goes on.  What will the ending be??  An answer I know not.

Me??  Having to cope with pressures of all sorts.  But I'm keeping my head above water.  My other half whom I care allot being stuck across the miles whose future is uncertain.  Loosing everything ..... but the silver lining ..... start over.  Arduous but not impossible.

Chomelanggun's surgery.  Shifting.  Babysitting.  Job haunting.  Festive season.  Medical check-ups. Looks like I'll have my hands full! 

I can only pray for calmer water. .... InshaAllah.

Now I guess I have to hit the sack.  Brighter tomorrowssssssssssss.




Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: