Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

After the Main Event

Trying our best to take photos of Sara with the backdrop ain't easy what with all the people doing the same and collecting their children and what have you.

We manage to take some pictures at the cost of my specs glasses falling out from its frame.

Luisi wanted to have some up market local food when Sara said ..... I want Pizza. So since IT WAS after all her day .... it was her choice. So we ended up going to Prego.





No comments: