Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Treasure for Batgal

So now there are only my things that are left at Woodies. I need
help. Hottie and some of his cronies will help me. Thank you.

Yesterday was Deepavali the festifal of lights .... met up with Luisi
at LP than stayed on till Mama picked Zan and her kids over to LP. I
ended up staying the night there but I promised my mum that I'll be
back in the morning to run some errands with her. Its been ages since
I took a bath. So since I'm in the bath I actually wanted to turn the
Jacuzzi on but Darian didn't like that. So .... :( my bath ended up
with playing with Darian and his floating toys. Oh well, that's
enjoyable too.

Today, I got a wake up call from Darian pinching my cheeks. Wakey,
wakey, its morning already. His good, kind sister got his and her
brakfast. Which I am ever so greatful.

Hit off to JE got my mum ready run some errands with her did some
treasure hunt for Batgal. God only knows what storm she's cooking up
for Lyn. Hope you got the rest of her treasure. Thanks for being her
courier :) French Manicure?? What's up Batgal??

Sorry I can't find your bag but the rest are and should be in order.
Can't wait for you and Si to come back for the week.

Can't believe my mum followed me back to LP spent sometime there
before she went back with Zan and her kids.

I wish the Princess Good Luck for her exam. She ain't feeling too
good. Wishing she'll get better soon.

No comments: