Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ghetto Life

So Jazzmann have already taken his desktop away manage to catch up with his princess and reminiscing the past of old picts. I am happy for that.

Thank you all for your encouragement and your opinions. I do appreciate that. Yup, yup, I am only as strong as my last fall.

The new proud owners have already taken over Woodies.

Thinking that someone will be at BR I went there only to find out that they were still at Woodies. But I didn't mind. It gave me a chance to really observe what life is really like at BR.

I looked around at the WELL littered place. It almost seem like I'm on another planet. But I am kinda getting used to it. People making the best of what they have. The way they do it .... make me appreciate the things I have in life. A child bouncing up and down on a tree branch pretending that its a see-saw.

Two teams sharing HALF a Basketball court!! Some in proper trainers, flip-flops and even bare FEET!!

I was downing on my milk when Z caught up with me. We both waited for a little bit till Chomelanggun and Princess came back.

Princess's eyes look red and sore. Anyways .... neither of us could sleep last night. So we listen to some music on the radio and watched a Thai horror "Ghost Game". Which we both have watched it before but love the suspence. Princess knocked out first. I must have slept about 5 or 6am.

By the next morning ........ I was so dazed by the morning sound and and the welcoming smell from the kitchen.

One thing led to another brunch chat turned to a life story tale. Though I have nothing to be upset about. After all its my actions that put me where I am now. Looking around this place .... suddenly I notice that there is absolutely no space for anything I got before.

Anyways, its not important. If there's no space means there's no space. That is that.

I soooooo want a new life.

Wishing for more brighter tomorrows :)

No comments: