Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Days Pass By

Since my baby-sitting days at Orchard when Luisi was away till now ..... loads have happen.

The Night market outing with the kids
Sara's Swan Song
Days with the Princess
Forget Me Not - Orchard
Daughter Dearest
R and R at Mama's
Escaping

 ............. So I'll try my best to update to the best of my recollection.


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: