Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Final Move

Manage to get to Woodies on time but the wait for the movers were like forever!! After negotiating with the pricing. We finally made our move. Man!! They were good, fast and efficient.

Once the truck left we left in two separate cabs. The two beaus were absolutely wonderfully helpful. It wasn't long before the small hole became a nice comfortable studio apartment. Where the new chic stuff blend in with the old. We had late supper or dinner. It was way pass midnight before first princess had her showers followed by me ...... Boiled water and Chomelanggun made us some delicious hot Milo. I was greatful for that. The beau helped us do our bedding of sofa bed. Boy!!! That's comfortable. Right after the rerun of CSI we were completely knocked out ... or rather I was knocked out.

The beau never stopped breaking his and princess manage to settle all her dressings, Chomelanggun also sorted out what stuff she has and found out that some were like bringing coal to Newcastle!! But you have to understand that she is doing this all alone and is already warned out.

So more busier tomorrows..... the final stage fixing up the Gas!




Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: