Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stop Bullying

Hey Girl,

How are you and hope you are doing find. Whatever your past entails. Don't look back ok. Forget about Nic or Fauzi and whoever else that was in your way in the past. No one is coming to your rescue.

You have to rescue yourself. No matter how people say its your fault or blame you for their mistakes or downfall. Don't despair. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.

A person only does what one think is right at that point of time. .... from there on one can only move on to suffer and strengthen oneself to face what consequences there is to follow.

You are only as strong as your last fall.

SO PEOPLE STOP BULLYING MY FRIEND!! She's gone through enough. Sometimes she is just way tooooooo open and her mouth may fly. But hold no grudge against her. I've known her way toooooooooooo long.

Keep in touch. ..... love ya alwayzzzzzzz



For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: