Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Scam - STOP FLOODING

I am sorry but I do not know your client or you.  I do not know your client's email address its because she posted her notification on my blog by sending it directly to my blog email add.  She send it six times flooding my blog site (http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/)!!
 
Either she sent it at random or sending it purposely knowing for a fact that people reading my blog .... for the greedy some who are willing to take a chance might contact you.  But its not going to be me. 
 
I've gone through this before.  Hey, I'm a simple person.  I am not rich.  Nothing in life comes for free.  It takes money to make money.  If your client wanted to donate ... why can't she just donate it directly??
 
Cheers (K)

Nariman.



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: