Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

STOP FLOODING!!!

Ok, Ok ...... first I have no idea who you are and no I cannot race your email add. This is because you have sent it directly to my site and it will automatically publish what you have sent.

As far as I am concern this is all a scam. There are too many of such email. Daily I have to delete at least five to seven. When you people ever learn.

Hey, I just a simple person. You need money to make money. You are looking at one who have little possession. I have been scammed before and have fallen trap. Sorry, but I think its not work risking for.

You sent ELEVEN repeated email!! Why do you even bother!

No comments: