Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Freedom and Space

Soon the shifting will be done. They decided to shift on Monday rather than to wait till next week.

So the changes will hit harder and sooner than expected. Take the change in stride. Freedom and space is something ALL of us never stop ranting about EVERY SINGLE DAY.

That word freedom .... I never stop thinking .... democracy, revolution, civil rights?? is there really such a thing as Freedom in the first place?? I mean let's just think about it for a minute.

For each freedom there is always a cause to tag along with it. Before you are 21 you are dictated by your parents, guardian, elders. Saying - you are just a kid. freedom is a PRIVILEGE NOT AN OPTION. Words such as these is common saying which all of us must have heard it once too many times before in some point of time in our life time.

But what would happen if we lack or being deprive of freedom and space - hhhhmmm mutiny, rebel with or without a cause, violent??

So maybe in truth there is no such thing as freedom. We always seem to be doing something for something.

Key phrase - treasure what little freedom we have and to savour every second. Think for that moment as eternity. This always seems to help me in some small way.

Just nice ..... 04:55hrs and CSI has just ended .... and is the call to my bed.




For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: