Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Farewell Singapore!!

To my dearest friends,

The time has finally arrived for me to leave my beautiful home and country, Singapore. Even though I am very excited and happy to start my new life in Americus, Georgia, USA, with my husband Al and my stepson, Quint, I am very sad to be leaving my family and all of you here. Thank you for being my friend, confidante, encourager and supporter all these years. I will miss you lots.

Please do keep in touch. My email address again is vtvl_tan@yahoo.com.sg and my Skype id is tanveelin.

Take care my friends and may God bless you abundantly with his grace, love, peace and joy always.

Blessings always,
Valerie


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: