Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Fair and Square

Since Fasting month I've gone through some hard times with my immediate and surrogate family alike. I promise myself that I will do my best to spent time as equally as I possibly can. Yup, yup, even when I start work I would still keep to this routine.

My Schedule:
Mon, Tue, Wed - JE
Thur and Fri - WD or BR
Sat and Sun - LP

Yeah, I guess I have studied the art of turning a deaf ear to snide sarcastic remarks. Thanks to my bro. His persistence paid off.

No matter what I never forget all the good deeds that each and everyone of you have showered me throughout all the years. I am forever greatful and you made me what I am today. Each of you played a part in my life . You are already a part of my life and never will I ever TEAR you APART.

Aaaaaannnnnnddddd only God and repay your kindness.

No comments: