Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Videos Updates

So my last update was Sara's concert.  I've updated all my videos and pictures on imeem.com from reccommendation of friends ... so this is it :http://profile.imeem.com/S6-n82k
 
Unfortunately whenever I run it it doesn't seem to play smoothly.  So I still prefer the videos that I've updated on my blog.  So folks .... don't be lazy.  Just search for the events.  The problem is the videos are not always possible to update it during the time of entry.
 
So enjoy.
 


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: