Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 05, 2007

The Move

Its now 11:31hrs ..... yup, I guess I overslept.  Just need to make sure that dishes are done before I leave.

Its a big day today.  I'm kinda worried about my stuff.  If I bring it back to JE means I've to carry it all the way up the the 3rd floor.  If I bring it to LP it would be easier because there is a lift landing on every floor.  Problem is .... I don't want too many stuff here because when or IF the Longbottom's do take over the place that would mean I have more stuff to take out.

Decisions, decisions, decisions ..... how I hate making them. .... but I know its a must.  Ok ok its 11:37hrs now.  I better get going.  Its about a 45mins ride from here.




For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: