Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Reality Checks

First night at BR.  It was cozy and comfortable.  Privacy was close not none.

Reminded me of the time when I was at D CT.  There were nine of us!!  My parents, grandmother, the four girls and the two boys.  Taking turns at the PC.  Having a schedule on who's turn to clean up the toilet and bathroom.  We all had to watch program that was suitable or rather likable by all.  If we want to listen to something different ..... well, there's my other companion the discman plugged in my ears.  But that ain't such a good idea cause when someone calls you ..... you are totally deaf to the world.

It was fun though, rough housing with each other and all our ups and downs then.

Nevertheless, its a cozy place and IS call a home.  Where more adventures of the world awaits us.  What they are I cannot tell.  Hhhhhmmmm more like adventures surround us rather than the place.

So Woodies ... fare you well.  You are just a house now where memories will always be within us.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: