Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Graduation Day

I did not have to worry about clothes as usual ..... Chomelanggun whipped out her magic. This means that I just have more time to sleep in.

We met at Starbuck's near @ Raffles City at 9am. I was early!! I was not even aware that Beach Road was so nearby. Dad strolled in few minutes after me. Since the concert started at 11am. We took our time over coffee and gossiping of my other life. My other life is now no longer a secret and am willing to share THAT part of it. My family is more receptive to it now. Thank you.

When its about time we went in .... so just we could see the slides of the school activities.




In the aisle eagerly waiting for her name to be called.



Graduation speech in Mandarin by Sara and her friends.



Her first performance Rainbow Fish. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Recalling the story from the play acted by Su Ping. Obviously it was more joy just to see Sara playing the part. :)




The second performance done by Sara was in Mandarin - Butterflies and Flowers.

This is the finale where the children come out class by class.

No comments: