Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Final Farewell

Soon we bid our final farewell to the "old" place we once called our home.  It was uneventful.  Even I was not there to grace the occasion.

Last minute packing and items to be thrashed.  I finally decided to take the good old telly from my room, princess's pc table and the comfortable chair whereby she did countless of hours doing her work or just dozing around.  My stuff which mounted quite a bit over the years.

Where was I??  Wasting my time at the hospital with my mum.  Who in the end refuses to listen to the doctor's advice.  Don't even ask why I even bother.

I suppose when you are old ..... is not what the doctor say or the medication the patient will be receiving.  But it just the ACTUAL visit to the doctor where the patient finds some comfort.  Gosh!!  I hope I'm never like that when I grow old!!

So today ..... the children, their mothers will be visiting mum.  That would cheer her up!  At the same time there's a night market held at the JE Central.  So the kids will enjoy the rides .... and I'll chaperon them.  It would be fun.  I can't wait!!

Its 17:18hrs and I've to get back to JE, my mum soon.  Actually I can't believe I just dropped by just so I can use the phone here.  It beats using my handphone!


For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

No comments: