Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Reunion??

Soon enough Sat came. I sent my mum to her Rafflesian Reunion at the Raffles Town Club before heading to LP. Its been ages since I've been back. It was nice to be back in the old familiar surroundings.

My BP was still low and I was still weak. So I just sat and be with the flow of the activities of the day or rather the weekend. Both mothers warned their kid not to rough house with me. But that warning was soon forgotten before they were all over me. NOW CAN I SAY NO TO THAT!!

Shahrazad and Darian dragged me down to swim. Since I was still weak I just went down and rested on the sun chair taking short clips of the day.


Since the Logans arrive first and not sure if the Longbottoms would be swimming .... we decided to head for the pool first. But was not long before the latter soon arrive.




It was good .... we caught up with news by the pool with ALL our eyes on the kids. Zack slipped and fell face flat in the Baby's pool. But we were all close by to pull him up back. Luisi was explaining THIS is the main reason why baby can even drown in the bath tub with little water. They are quicker than the eye .... and even us. I have seen and heard from the pass how babies drown and suffocate all through parents or guardians negligence.

Later they all trooped to the bathroom to have showers .... all except Darian. He rather have his shower upstairs in the comfort of a home than downstairs by the pool side.


No comments: