Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Aftermath

Dear Venus & Temasek,

Thank you for your kind words and your contribution to my blog. The reading is very enlightening. JUST DO NOT FLOOD MY BLOG!!

I finished worked at 5.30pm was meeting Princess soon ... what with the registration and signatures blah, blah, blah. I just could not meet her soon enough as I just needed to calm my nerve after reading what Venus and Jazzman had to say.

If there are any more bickerings between the 2 off you - do that in private ok. I blame NO ONE but myself for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G that has happen and for ALL of Jazzman's fall. He has filled my life till recently. My tears still fall but .... I guess that's part of the process. I so do want to forget. Yet its so difficult to just switch off.

BLAME ME if anyone of you want to blame. Thank you Ace for being on Princess's and my side and put Kell whoever THAT person maybe.

DON'T BLAME JAZZMANN anymore ok. Let's just move on with our lives. Insha Allah with his guidance ... we will find that strength we all need to move on. To each his own.

Met Princess for awhile than we parted. Didn't actually want to go back immediately. So took a long slow dinner by myself at The Banquet. Had one of the biggest cup of coffee ever. For the first time ..... I didn't take the bus I normally do. I decided to take a slow walk. Not that I've never took THAT walk before. Just not by myself.

Ha ha ..... got lost at Fu Shan Park. I must have walked in circles for a bit. Bought bread and green tea. One of Princess and my fave!! I still can't believe what have just happen. I guess I just needed my space and just want to JUST CRY and perhaps knock my thick skull.

Give me time ok. I so love you princess. Thank you for all the hugs your care and concern I so need that. I love you always baby.

No comments: