Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fear and Hope

A heat wave is already being felt. Process - a struggle. Where is victory ... Why is it so
unreachable?

Though i have faith in myself and seeking Allah's help and guidance .... I know.... There'll be a
silver lining on every cloud. But due to my strength ... The struggle is even harder.

They say we live balancing our life on a thin thread between hope and fear. Hmmm reminds me of Shawshank Redemption. ....

Fear will keep us prisoner and ONLY hope will set us free. ... A must watch movie.

Ooops i can hear the door shut. Hmmm hotty just left the house and princess keeping busy in the kitchen and the house is so deathly quiet now.

I think i better stop here for I canfeelthe strain on my eye sight. Besides my battery growing flat.

No comments: