Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Re: NO GUTS from Temasek58

What is it to U....???..!!!
Like I said MAY GOD Have MERCY on YOUR FAMILIES SOUL for the DIRTY N HEARTLESS things YOU DID TO PEOPLE...........
AND U Said I was heartless..... UR WORST OFF....!!!!!!
GOD HELP U for no HUMANs can..... like I SAID MAY GOD have MERCY on your Parents n FAMILY's SOUL for ALL THE DIRTY N HEARTLESS THINGS U DID to PEOPLE....
Heres some Flowers for the BEREAVEMENT TO YOUR FAMILY n PARENTS souls
MAY THE CURSE Of all the PEOPLE U HURT BE With U , your FAMILY n LOVED ones FOREVER
..welll like I SAID only GOD can help U in this........

No comments: