Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mama

I've been thinking about Mama allot these past months. Not quite sure why. Perhaps its got to do with Princess.

I know she's not my real mum for I know I only have ONE BIOLOGICAL mum and she brought me up. I love my mum and that's NEVER going to change.

But at the same token I also love you Mama. You have been nothing but kind to me never failing to show your care and concern. I can't thank you enough nor can I repay you except Allah. You have never boasted of your blue blood though I've been somewhat accuse by some that THAT is the only reason why. Not true ok. I do love Truely and Sincerely.

Though I know I'm not always there for you. Believe me when I say I sooooooo do wish to see you at LP every week. My work has robbed me of most of my time and its NEVER in purpose.

So I hope you can forgive me for my lack of time with you. I'll do my best in making up for lost time whenever I have a chance.

Love you and Miss you AlwayZzzz

No comments: