Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Romantic Compatibility by Galendri

Hey Girl,


I think this break up is just a temp. I somehow don't think the two of you can live without each other. He may be JUST flirting. But I know he cares for you ALLOT! I know what I'm saying. ok. Don't be tooooooo sad k.

Coz can't get it from MAIN person so he goes from flower to flower. But I know there's only ONE. Just trust me k.


Romantic Compatibility Reading for Nariman & Mohd Fauzi

Birth Data for Nariman:
Birth Date and Time..... December 7, 1965
Birth Location............. Singapore, Singapore

Birth Data for Mohd Fauzi:
Birth Date and Time..... December 17, 1958
Birth Location............. Singapore, Singapore



Your Reading:


Nariman's Sun Conjunct Mohd Fauzi's Mercury:

Talking and sharing ideas is highlighted in your relationship. You enjoy learning new things together and exchanging points of view. You work well together in planning, organizing, theorizing, writing, or communicating ideas in any manner. You work together effectively on daily chores, problems, or business activities.


Mohd Fauzi's Sun Opposition Nariman's Jupiter:

There is a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism in your relationship. You inspire each other to expand your horizons, explore new possibilities, and improve your financial and social situation. You have a lot of good will towards each other, and also allow each other a lot of freedom. You may, however, engage in risky speculations together that are driven more by optimism and hopefulness than by well thought out plans, and consequently fall far short of your expectations. Overall, however, this astrological influence is a positive one of good will and optimism.


Nariman's Sun Trine Mohd Fauzi's Uranus:

Playfulness and a zest for newness infuse your realtionship. You really spark each other's imagination and creativity. This quality is especially welcome in a long-term relationship because you will not fall into a lifeless routine. You spur each other to explore, take risks, and develop new creative outlets. You encourage each other's independence and you have faith in one another's creative, inventive ideas and interests.

No comments: