Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Horizon

Today is my first day of work after a long while. Eventhough I am still not well .... I push myself up so that I could pick up that momentum AGAIN. I must have lost it sometime ago.

With all sorts of "worldly affairs" swaming around my head. Makes me feel worse and just demoralises me. All I want to do is just to hide underneath my blanket and forget the world - Just for NOW anyway.

What with JC away for a holiday for a month. The office is deathly quite except for the sound of music from my radio and the clicking sound from my keyboard gives such eerie echo sound. But I'm kinda use to the loneliness. Being alone is something I have to get use to from now on.

Where is that silver lining I saw ..... it seems so far away. Its like in the horizon somewhere so unreachable. But InshaAllah - God will grant it in my grasp.

I'm feeling soooooo sleeeeeepy and can't stop Yyyyyaaaaaaawnning. I'm just so afraid to take my medication for fear that my bed is all that I yearn *sighs*. Hope to feel better tomorrow because I need to go and work over the weekends.

No comments: