Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Please Don't See Her by Apple Blossom


There's one more thing I'd like to tell u. Actually a long time ago, when i received A Forwarded email from Jazzman, he didnt realise that together with THAT email,
I found out that he was going to meet you for the first time and i was very, very disappointed with him.


I begged him not to meet you and reminded him about his promises to me, that I was his only woman. But from then on, he never replied my emails, sms and phone calls.


He was silent for a long, long time..and
during that period of time, I went through an intense depression losing abt 4-5kg of my weight. I even went to a doctor to get pills to overcome my depression.


The break off lasted for abt 9 months, I was getting better then, when suddenly he appeared back in my life, calling me on the phone and sending me emails and sms.


Since i still had feelings for him, i was
happy he finally wanted to come back to me. Then he came to KL for 2 nites. I took him to a concert in Istana Budaya, then on to other places such as the Bintang Walk ..I hate to drive in KL at night but for him, I enjoyed taking him around KL, going to KLCC,
taking the LRT to Times Square etc.


However, silently i was asking myself why when we met, he never ever apologised for the things that he did to me, and the
sufferings that i had gone thru. He was so insensitive and an unconcerned man! Yet I still can accept him at that time! I can't believe it.


But I never asked him about you and He never talked about u either, but he used to say that he was busy, attended trainings in s'pore and in Japan as well as in the USA or somewhere in Europe, and above all, how lonely he was, with work and work and work..


I was obsessed with him and believe every single word he said about his love for me and wanting to come and work in malaysia. I didnt realise that he was juz playing with my emotions..


Its not that i was short of
admirers here in kl, i have a good job, a home, a good car, i even drove him around the outskirts of kL including PJ and Damansara.. but I guess, it was his sweet talk that i fell for him.


He was such a good talker and writer and poet.. but not at all handsome or goodlooking as the photo that he sent me the first
time we started to communicate.


You know, that time he sent me his old photo which showed his slim shape and not his current size which is a bit boroi..but i guess
his sweet talk managed to hide his shortcomings which
eventually won my heart..



Now, come to think of it, I dont think he has any real feelings for any woman. He only has lust. That is Jazzman that i know.


But i pity him. I guess in 15-20 years from now, he will regret all that he had done..and the women who had sincerely loved him.. I belief, one day he will come to his senses, and by that time it will be too
late..



Anyway, foreverknight, let us learnt from our past mistakes. I do not keep any hard feelings towards you or Jazzman.


I believe for every things that has happened in our life, there's always a hikmah. If u happened to re-continue your love life with Jazzman, I wish u happiness and to forget what i said about him.


Who knows, maybe he will change for the better.



Lets look forward to the future with positive hope, lots of drive, optimism and belief in God's destiny.


All the best for the future ya! :)

No comments: