Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Re: Loverboy - from Temasek58


THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONE THAT CHEAT AND BETRAY AT THE OFFICE YET HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS...
REMEMBER URSELF.....U HURT PPL ...ONE DAY PPL WIL HURT VENUS HONEY n YOUR FAMILY....
LOOK URSELF IN THE MIRROR .......... I DNT WANT TO BE U.....
IF U ONLY KNOW THE TRUTH ABT MY LIFE.......for that only God knows the truth and that's enough.
I THANK GOD FOR SHOWING US WHO U REALLY ARE..............
U HAVE A Pleasant day.......May GOD have mercy on ur family Venus
I JUST PRAY TO GOD WE will SEE the light at the end of the tunnel...........Amen....
O yaa......... BTW I WILL NEVER B GOOD thru PEOPLES' EYES.....
To think of it WHY don't these ppl DUMP ME if IM VERY BAD....hmmmmm
Dnt worry ladies I will not bother U ALL anymore.....N U CAN BLAME ME...ALL OF them..BUT YOURSELF.......Im USED To it........
I Gez it will just be a matter of time huh....
May GOD Bless Us all....For I hv had enough

No comments: