Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Claustrophobic

Sunday March 25

Went to teach as usual and was about to leave for tuition before I got a call from my mum. Her leg hurts and wanted me to take her to my aunt!! Whatever for?? A miracle cure??

I left, took a cab and went straight to GH. Gosh!! Her sugar level was high, her kidney wasn't all that strong. She was in hospital for a WHOLE WEEK!!

I had other things on my mind too:
Princess's future - answer was slow and burdening on all our minds
Suitors for the Domain - can't be solve without certain procedures not being met.
Princess was also under the weather from today.
Dues and MORE DUES ........

Suddenly, I find I can't breathe.

My past keep haunting me. Nightmares are a common thing. I'm greatful however that Jazzmann made the effort to come see my mum and that cheered her somewhat.

My faithful LOTR cap followed me for the past few days .... to keep off people staring at my Goldfish eyes. But ya I'm much better now though my stain of my tears never fully disappear.

No comments: