Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Dreams in Pursuit

Some of you or rather most of you who did not get the postings you want ..... don't give up on your dreams ok. There are other means - IF THERE'S A WAY THERE'S A WILL.

Well, I guess you know what Princess got. That susks ALLOT. There was even an article on the JC and Poly. I know its unfair .... BUT .... THAT is the system and THEY BETTER CORRECT IT LIKE SOON. Too many people are already struggling all because of it.

Erm .... I cannot tell what lies in the future. I was just talking to Princess just last night to expect changes. Changes - sometimes when cornered you just have to adapt to it. I know you hate changes in life baby but - your whole life were and STILL ARE full of changes. Just take the changes as a challenge ok baby. I cannot answer your question to whether they will be good or bad. Life is what you make it to be.

This NOT ONLY goes for my darling princess but also applies to the lot of you ok. Take the change in your stride BUT TAKE IT AND ADAPT AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT.

Whatever it is how hard are you going to fight for your dream?? Never forget that LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT TO BE. If you want that dream and THAT IS YOUR goal .... than go for it with everything you've got. The thing is .... at least you tried.

Baby Flame - thank you soooooooooo very much for last night. It's very sweet of you. Anyways, hope you enjoyed watching Return of the King AGAIN!! I enjoyed cooking for any of Princess's frenz not to worry. No trouble at all - just pity it didn't turn out to be patties! Ha ha.

Thank you my darling baby just sitting next to me last night after Flame left makes me feel better. Erm ... I didn't think you felt the same way I do. Muaaah, Muaaah. Your hugs and kisses means allot to me.

Both of us should get two huge buckets!! I guess .... sometimes though the company is good but there are occasions where we just need to cry on our own.

I'm not sure how long I'll last dear - but I'll be there for as long as I can ok.

My roller coaster ride has not ended yet :) Good part is that ..... I'm not riding alone.

No comments: