Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cats Away

When the cats away the mice at play :) ...... Well, the bosses away and most of my paper work done. I did all my personal paper work. Its been quite a while since I've done that so there's loads to tidy up.

Never knew I had so much junk!! Its 5.29pm and ALMOST done. I guess I've to continue. I tried to create and upload some pictures but I seem to have some hic cups. Hmmmm. Anyways, I'll try and solve it tomorrow.

All that paper work made me hungry and I just made myself an instant cup noodle. Yummy!! That will lasst through the night. I'll be going back to Lakepoint tonight as I've not seen my dad in ages. Plus there are certain matter of the heart that I need to pour out.

I guess I'll leave early today. I've been good actually - cutting down on my smokes. ...... ALLOT.

Gotta go :)

No comments: