Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Recovery - NOT

16th March 2007

I thought I was on myway to recovery - I WAS SOOOOO WRONG. At10:15 myphone buzz there was a message by JC. But I could notquite focus on what it said "are youcoming to work??".

Oh My Gosh!! I'm already soooo dead late. I tried to get up but I could not. My head hurts when I try to move. My whole body feels so numb. and I just could not move. I sms JC very quickly saying that I can't make it.

After awhile of adjusting to my body and time I guess I somehow manage to drag my body out of bed made breakfast while chomelanggun and princess still asleep. Took my "dope" another long story followed about princess's well being. I was way tooo daze so I just hit the sack ..... it was another day of in and out of slumber AGAIN. I've been doing allot of that lately.

On my bed resting I can hear the clicking sound of the keyboard going on and on making a rhythm on its own. From the kitchen a wiff of zesty smell consume me and that made my mouth water. It wasn't long when chomelanggun called us for dinner. We sat and ate watched DVD movie and my eyes could not be kept open.

In the afternoon I call up JC to scaned the returned cheques which my boss made a mistaoverlooked the matter.
After the movie they packed their things and left. I'll be ok I assured them. But I told them that I'd be going back to my mum's tonight. Which I did .... so we all left together.

Jazzmann was just a silent word around the house. Its so hard to just forget about it.

And soon sleep will envelop my whole being and and seems like a dark shadow has blanket my eyes and I'm forced to sleep.

No comments: