Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Silver Lining

15th March - III


This will be my last entry for the night. Being dizzy from my medication i felt a little sleepy inthe afternoon. Actually not quite sure what time it was. By the time i got up the place was all spruced up!! Even the bathroom!! Chomelanggun came back at about 9pm plus. As usual tales been exchanged and i gave her the low down on home news.


She also got us gifts as usual and brought home food in abundance!! Got me a batman bedsheet. Its soooo wonderful and ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I am such a batman freak. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Got for princess her alltime perfume ..... Miracle by Lancome and more clothes to top it off. Checked the letter box there was a letter .... AND FINALLY .... THAT silver lining appeared in thepost as i read the news to both princess and Chomelanggun. Thank you God for your kindness may it be in kindness or financially. Both went to their relatives house to prepare the wedding of princess's cousin. I'd follow but i need my rest so that i can kick ass at work the following day.


Peace. .... For now and a silver lining at last. Thank you Allah for helping us and granting ourwishes. Thank you...... All that has already put quite a strain. .... Soon sleep will over take me.

..... YyaaawwNnn and hope for a sweet dream.

No comments: