Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yunan by Darknight

Hope you have had a great weekend collecting the red packets with the kids.

CNY in the south west is quite different from the north. firstly, it is not such a biggy as in shanghai where they do all the fire works and crackers but the shops are still close and the streets are real quiet. so this is quite nice. such a change from the noise.

simon and i are having a great time in Yunan. We left kunming today and we are now in JinHong near the Myannmar border. Its so much like Thailand,...the weather is great in comparison to shanghai.

we will get bikes tomorrow and cycle around. and then hopefully some trekking in the hill tribes villages before we go back to shanghai on 28 feb.

love to all

No comments: