Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Re: Please Don't See Her


Yup, up to this very point I still can't forget it and yes I still do have feelings for him. What happen on March 8th is a sudden shock to me.

As you can tell I'm not well and I've been sick and getting sicker. I don't much care anymore.

Yes, Ido believe that things happen for reason. I was hoping that we all could come full circle.

But when he left us - March 8th. Princess and I cried. Most often I cried alone. How can I forget? Its not the suffering so much as to me my sacrifices was part of my duty when you loving someone. I never dreamt that it will ever be like this.

But ..... it is and now my depression and hurt is a process. Yes, I also pray for the best for him. May his new found love is EVERYTHING he is looking for.

I am way toooo tired to compete with his other girls. I'm just warn out. I've nothing left in me now besides the emptiness he use to fill.

I have no beauty, no feminity, not demure, not intelligent, not highly educated, not rich. ..... I have nothing to offer after I've given him EVERYTHING! .... my heart, my soul and my toil.

No comments: