Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Dreams Dashed ---------------

I have been ill for over a week now and still not recovered yet. I know I have to push on AND I MUST. Princess is keeping me strong and has somewhat lifted my spirit.

How I love her so much and will do my best to give her all that I have.

There are more struggle now as we work just to make ends meet. Slogging from hand to mouth. A humblER abode to wresstle for, a place for further education, employment and whole other list that will only make my headache with such unbearable excruciating pain. :(

When I got an email from the Microsoft Award Team telling me I've won 500 000 GBP!! I just could not believe it. I was wise to do some research on the net. Apparently .....

1) there's no such thing as the Microsoft Award Team
2) the address they gave was incorrect
3) besides don't you think the winner would be informed through the mail rather than EMAIL??

If only this were true *sighs* the things I can do with the money! All our problems will be solved with a blink of an eye! Now our dreams are dashed.

But life has taught me one thing ...... THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS. The fruits of our labour must be earned sincerely and honestly only can we enjoy the returns.

I suppose better luck next time!

No comments: