Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Who am I?

I cant believe im writing this on the mrt on my way to work.

I guess certain things just need to be explain. Jazzmann and i are getting all the backlash.

Mine is more from him. Just read his email stating Ive not put much thought on what i wrote.

Which is obviously not true. If people do not know the situation should they not TELL me so i can
explain? Instead of blowing their horn at the wrong people?

That is the purpose of a comment box and a flash box for. So people can say what they want without
leaving their real name.

Been criticise - for one .... Why chömelanggun was not around during princesss 17th birthday.

Well, that was because her niece passed away. Those of you who attended her funeral know better.

WHO AM I TO PRINCESS??

A babysitter? Guardian? God mother? Friend? ..... Does it really matter .... Why not just someone
who cares about her? Isnt that sufficient?

WHO AM I TO CHOMELANGGUN??

An adopted sister? A friend? Some say secretary? Why not someone to grow old with? What about
someone who understands me and vice versa? Why not just best of friends .... As close as blood
sisters isnt that sufficient?

WHAT IS JAZZMANN aka PURPLEHEART TO ME??

For five years, seven months and eight days ..... He was my life, my virtual air that i breathe.
He was my EVERYTHING that i do and that i am now. Call it what you like. Even up till this very
moment i still love him and i still do care for him. That is something that has not change. My
feelings are not like a tap where you can just turn on and off anytime you like.

All my sacrifices are not wasted and i never regretted from the very 1st time i got to know him.

I hope I have made clear to who i am to the three people that i care all this while. .... ITS IN
PRESENT TENSE.

In simple i still do care and still love them. Despite of the fact that Jazzmann left US. ... Who
is the US? .... Only for those who know and Allah offcourse who knows everything.
Feel free to enter your comments or shout. I hope this has enlighten some thoughts.

No comments: