Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling Weak

Resting in my bed and just got up from my deep slumber.

Yeah, took the day off after JC spoke to my boss.

As my strength draining away from me i see my life flash before like a bad nightmare. .....

I was my dad's golden child. I was adorn with things a plenty. I get almost anything i want. My
life wasn't perfect and i'm not sure why but the things that I under take are always halfway. ... Among all the other IMPERFECT things that I've done.

Wanting to start with a clean slate. I went away and now realise how rash a decision that was and I wasted 5 stupid years being abroad. Though lessons I've learnt out of text books are priceless.

I wish i had not done so there are lots of "I wish i had not", but its far too late for me now.

Too many i want to start anew seems like words of a broken record to my family.

Now that this seems to be my final straw. There are changes i want to make and face the music on my own or rather with a NEWER set of situations known only to people who are involve.

As for you my family I'll eventually tell you. But now is not the time JUST YET. Though i'm breaking inside i know i have that spirit to fight ..... I must. At least for a little while longer.

I so want to own victory but its not mine to claim YET. I can't even smell it. For my roller
coaster ride has just got bumpier.

Since last night I've been going in and out of slumber with dreams i can't recall.

I was aware that princess was in my room as i could spot the tell tale signs. She's been so good
and improving more each day the experiences and inquisitive of a 17 year old ... As she discover
more and more the hardship of how life and the reality of it all.

Though changes you may not like but must endure. Though the strength in me have left .... It will grow and continue to flow in you.

Changes where you and i must soon adapt. Chomelanggun will soon be arriving tomorrow. Tales of abroad will be exchange with home news.

A birthday, a wedding, a new domain, a new beginning .... Are things that will soon come.


No comments: