Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Domain Up for Grabs

So finally we have resorted for a lesser comfort in the future.

We have exhausted all avenues in doing our best to save this domain which has been our sanctuary for quite some time now. To think about the next move and looking around at all the things that have been accumulated over the years.

Gosh!! How I hate shifting!! Finally it was advertised in the papers and the reality slowly start to sink in. "This domain is up for Grabs!"

"Suitors" for this domain started the race viciously. Calls unrelenting toggling between classes and other duties. Gosh!! Its not easy at all!! Next problem is ..... Suitors from far and near come to view and even just take a peak - is almost close to impossible!

The timing is never right!

No comments: