Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, March 12, 2007

West Side by Darknight

Simon & I are in Sichuan(chengdu) now. We are heading west towards Tibet(not to Tibet though) then North and then back to Chengdu. it is still hot here. things are alot slower here compared to Shanghai. the population is the same as singapore (about 4 mill).

ate yak meat for the first time last night. very nice & will try it again but will stay from the yak butter milk.

hope all is well at home

love, hugs & kisses,

No comments: