Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not Well

I so have no mood to work today. Just one night out of Woodlands and already missing Princess. ...

Anyways duty calls and I had to drag myself out of bed. At this point of time - I'm just feeling soooooooo very warn out. Though I know I must hang on. I'm not sure how long I can last .... but I'll try. I've got 10 mins more than I've got to go to MRC. Got to make it to class tonight.

I know I'm not well but I so yearn the sea and the feel of my feet on the sand. Sounds like a good idea just to lie on the beach. I hope for a good weather tonight than. - but my wish is soooo dash as I hear the sound of thunder outside.

No comments: