Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Polygamous by East Empress

Huh! Guys always win?? I don't wanna win.. but i'll make him lose!

Foreverknight... forgiving nature?? Forgiving nature is one thing but she's
weird, very weird. Nariman is way too expressive with her emotions.

It takes both parties to love each other and that LOVE works.

Purpleheart sleeping around with other gals? Can u accept that? Is that
normal?

I mean if a guy marries 4 wives and SHARES EVERYTHING EQUALLY, that's fine.


But unlike Foreverknight, as long as HER MAN is HAPPY, she don't mind.
She's giving a space for HER MAN to be unfaithful. Everything can, so how?
Then, he will say, "u give the blessing what"? So, who to blame?

Purpleheart sweet talk. His 'too good natured appearance' will alwayZzzz win
the hearts of many.

I just hope Foreverknight won't help and will one day wake up from her
fantasy world.

Told Purpleheart don't toy with her feelings.. I know he's looking for a
package deal - beauty and wealth. But I guess he realises he ain't getting
any younger.

Sincerely Take Care

____________________________________________________________
Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!

http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html

1 comment:

MillionaireMatch said...

I usually go to MillionaireMatch.com. Is it an offshoot of Match.com?