Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Power

Today my baby Princess turns 18!! The day she has been waiting all these while. Hey gal, take it in your stride ok. You have a whole life time ahead of you!

Getting to know you was the greatest thing that ever happened to me,
I can recall the emotions that bottled up in me.
Every year I’m pleased to see,
That it’s YOU we all adore. .... friends and family alike

I stay as close to you as I can;
I claim to know you well.
I am proud to know a celebrity,
And YOU, you know you’re swell.

We celebrate, we laugh and sing,
And gifts on you we shower.
You have done a wondrous thing,

Happy Birthday Princess!

No comments: