Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

In a Whirl Wind

Yesterday I was not sure but my mum and I could not sleep at 2am I gave her some pain killer tab to ease her pain. Yet, neither of us could sleep. I stayed up playing Tetris on my handphone. By the time I slept was 7am!! i got up in the late afternoon from a horrible nightmare!! Someone was showing no mercy and was killing for the sake of killing ........ Gosh!! It was so horrid and it reminded me of Rwanda Genocide!

But the day before yesterday .......... i think I had a good dream. I dreamt that Princess is in this small apartment. though it was in disarray. But in an organised the way princess always is. Hottie and Mafia was there. What took my attention was the small white TV sitting on the far end of a dining table. There are four gold fishes if I am not mistaken.

She said its been there for four days!! I tried to safe it by putting it in a huge jar. Princess said that its salt water fishes. Thinking out of the box I added some table salt and that seem to do the trick. There were also 2 more black fishes ........... Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm I have no idea what it means. its just a dream anywayzzz right??

But after chatting with her ONLY than did I realise she sooooooooo crying out for her own space.

Today was a hot and hazy day and I am wondering if there are any bush or forest fires in the neighbouring countries.

So today I finally came back to my dad's to check my email do some chores ...... straighten out Wat's room and put away her stuff, did some laundry, checked my email, update my blog.

Watching CSI whilst typing this and having a sandwich and drinking ribena at the same time!! ha ha .... multi tasking?? Perhaps.

The days at my mum's place actually went better than I expected. Without TV or or the internet - my mum and I actually talked!! We were enjoying each other company as well!! Something I never quite notice it before.

But my things somewhat keep going missing and I think I know who the culprit is .... only thing is .... since we don't see eye to eye. I decided to just give it a miss. One of the items missing is my hands free to enable me to listen to radio on my handphone. Guess I got to get me a new one.

Anywayssssss I'll be going back to my mum's later and will probably check in again tomorrow. Somehow LP is the only place where I can really be and feel myself.

Wish you were here with me to give me comfort in all these turmoil. Luisi told me not to do anything but sit and wait and let them sue me. Than declare myself self bankrupt. Just that i soooooooo hate it when my family keep spitting the past into my face. I sooooooo hate Africa, and I soooooooooooo hate my ex. I can't believe I was sooooooo dump to sacrifice ALL of me and everything that I have in the name of love. Where's love again?? Stupidity seems to be my middle name. *sighs*

But I love my family for still loving me despite of my millions of mistakes! Tough Love.

Though some actions that have brought failure to my life have been badly misinterpreted. And all the "I told you so's, and are you happy now that you have dragged your family into this @#$%!!!" Oh how I hate these sayings. Its something THE ONE will not let up. Gosh!! Where is the end of this story!

Anddddddddd I am soooooooo missing you. Oh well, I am sure we will have our time.

Wishing you were here by my side.


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: