Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

For u who jz turned 12





For you who feel Ripped off by the fall

Of all your illusions Be glad you can now see

The nature of Cain's crop Who murder murder murder murder murder murder

Then lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie , didn't do it I didn't do it I didn't do it

Cover up cover up cover up Pretending to CARE for other's LIVES!

Now you can be FREE To be who you really are And get out of that noxious fog of thinking
There's nothing else But endless HELL.ReaIise you can retire

From the past Command And can't be forced to lie To stomach lies Or kill

Again.


For you who will not buy ANY programme for the future But know your soul heart and mind

Must be kept fertile, vital By rooting out Every damned demon of habit Lurking in the karmic fog.

Keep moving
Not like rivers or winds Or aimless gulls But let life's inner quiet Keep you clean
And free of all intellectual Accounts of Being.

For you at the end of your tether Who imagine only death Is left To contemplate

Remember I was a prisoner In the fog Of hierarchical language.


My "future" was designed By blind demented screws......Who didn't know there is a way

Out Not marked on their public maps Now Find out what it's like to live

In your overlooked, indescribable Basement?

No comments: