Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Responsibility

For the past two days the weather was warm with welcoming cool breeze.  Yesterday was especially hard for me ..... Oh how I hate not having a job

Mr Hottie, Ana's boyfriend??  Friend??  Confidante??  All of the above .... fell sick.  High fever, sore throat with swollen tonsils, rashes erupt.  Yet he got shooed out of the room to sleep in the living room.  How could any sane person do that!!  My anger rose and it heightens when she would not give him any money to go see a doc.  Ana and I who cared for him ... sometimes more than he even cared for himself not realising that THAT very action affect those around him.

My baby Princess smart as she is sms his Mom!!  That did the trick and I guess whether it was out of pure guilty conscience or pure pride .... I don't know.  Sure I can say, its not my kid why bother??  But won't you bother if it happens to you??  All I can say is I do my best and do what I can.  However, I am glad it turn out well for the best of all interest.  What a gal!! 

I slept late last night.  Hence, I got up late this morning or rather this afternoon.  Its now 4.34am and I am still not asleep yet!!  Yikes!!  But I know I have to get up early today to go to the hospital for a blood test and a review to check that my BP is better when I left the hospital and the rate of my White Blood cells have decrease.

Today my Princess will turn 18!!  A growing up adolescent.   Time sure flies without ever realising, it feels like it was only yesterday that I met my Princess.  Didn't have much to do with still a back ache.  I fiddled around with my blog changing the skin and the layout.  So do check it out and tag me ok.  Hee hee.  Ana was the first to tag me or rather the second person to tag me.

Today I plan to take her out to the coffee connoisseur ( tcc ) for coffee and cakes.  But that is uncertain.  She herself is having slight fever and a bad flu.  Hhhhhhmmmm I hope she will be better today.  probably take Chomelanggun out too.

I have been following the Democrats election on this site 
http://election.msn.com/DemNomination.aspx

I sooooooooo hope Barack Obama would win ... but at this point of time its any body's game.  As the saying goes "It ain't over till the fat lady sings!!"

Sooooooooo now I will hit the sack till I get up ..... whatever time that maybe.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: