Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Boring and Restless

Today is the first  time in a longest time that I felt restless and bored despite of the fact that I have things to do and that I can do loads of things.  But I am not sure why .... I just suddenly feel limp and just don't want to do anything except lie in bed or sit on this swivel arm chair.  I had an over indulgence of chocolates  and was just stuffing my face with it and Ben's and Jerry's.

Ana and her friend left in the mid afternoon and soon was left alone.  I had lunch of chicken burgers which was tossed into the oven toaster.  I let the TV run switching from the History, to Crime and Investigation Network to Foxcrime to Star Movies.  I was quite intent when watching the programme Korean the Frontliners but after awhile I begin to fade.

Drinking coffee upon coffee.

Its now 1am and I hope to feel better tomorrow.  I know I will, I just need to push myself.  Perhaps I'd go swimming.

The weather was cool with a constant breeze with in heavy showers which lasted for only few minutes but it was not long before in the late afternoon.that we were blessed with light showers that lasted for hours.  The entire day stayed cool.

Its now 1.15am and am  watching City Confidential: Houston.  I'll sleep after this programme.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: