Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shelter Over My Head

I am soooooooo jaded by all of these I soooooo want it to end like it was yesterday!!  I can't take this anymore!  But I have to wait ... and tell myself to be patient.

Well, so far it has not happened yet.  According to them they have pulled back the seizure order.  We are just preparing for the worst.

We saved Wati's bed, your chest of drawers, the washing machine and dryer, the Chinese trunk and the semi-circle glass table.  Sad to say not all can be brought over to LP.... like the sofa set.

The TV and DVD player is at Zan's.  Mum and I occupied ourselves with jokes.  Ha ha and and frequent stuff like without me kinda thingies.  There is a radio which is constantly on Class 95.  Mum lay on the bed most of the time and refuse to budge despite of everything that I have tried.  But she does make an effort and try to sit outside with me at times.  Mum just cooked for herself whilst I can last on peanut butter sandwich.

I read my Anne Rice book or played Tetris on my handphone.

Now the place looked more like a house!!  The sofa is outside.  The bed is in the bedroom shifted  by Mida and I am sleeping with Mida in Mida's room on the bed that use to occupy  the sofa set.

My things been turned over .... and all hell broke loose.

Lp's cable and max on-line have been transfered  to dad's name  this past Sat.  Courtesy of of Mama who drove all of us to VivoCity.

Last year there was a time where I was not easily contacted.  Nevertheless, I still contacted mum with when I can.  Mum found it irritated.  So she said she wanted to get me a line.  I told her not to cause I can use a phone card and was not thinking of a pre paid card at that time.  I said ok.  i paid for it till I could not afford to anymore and told mum about it.

So now I am the criminal that made mum signed something that was in her name.  She keep telling me .... situ anak sini pun anak.  My money I can do what I like.  Despite of the fact that I told her million of times that this would happen and it did!  I told her see ... what if you told them you buy me stuff ........ wait they think I ask mum to buy.  I always know about the stuff like after the fact when she has gone out with friends or Mida.

So the joke at JE is a Criminal is Lodging here!  Ha ha.  I told her don't worry I won't kill myself as its not a good time, I wait for this to be over.  Ha ha, don't worry I ain't gonna do it.

My things are mysteriously missing - my handphone ear piece, my pre paid card unused, some money which was not mine (I sealed it in an envelope so I know I won't spent it) .... good thing my friend is understanding and I told her I lost it.

I will be at Luisi's with mum from next week Mon till fri .... its the 3rd march if I am not wrong.

So now ........... who in the right mind wants anything to do with a criminal  :)  ??

Anywaysssssssss that's all for now k.

I know I did allot of wrongful things in my life but I have learnt since then.  I would never duped my own mother or to anyone I care allot.

My surrogate family affair also was being raised.  But I was just let then go on ........ Everyone is getting the wrong picture.  One they say I have been treated like a maid just cause I am taking care of Ana.  i just someone who she talks closely too ... and so what if she has parents.  does it really matter??

Ramlah the mother - ok ... so she needs company every so often.  She just doesn't like to be alone.  Other than that whatever little she has she also shares it with me.  I mean she knows I am not working and have no money.  Sometimes I even get hand out from her.

So my life with them is sooooo separated from mine. 

Since this whole thing ......... word have been going around that I am at Dad's at Mum's because of food and shelter.  Its like WOW!!  Can't I be here just to be here??  If I am here it seems wrong.  If I am its also wrong??  *sighs*   So they mean that I have no food and not well sheltered when I am at BR??  Ok ... the place maybe small.  But there is always room for me.  They may not be able to help me financially but a roof over my head ... we have been sharing every now and again.  They may not be rich but they share what little they have plus handouts too.

Just because my ex is a jerk that does not mean the daughter and his ex wife are?  Anywayyyyyyyyyyyssssss  whatever ........... right now, I am with mum and do our washing at LP rather than doing it at Zan's.. I feel so uncomfortable about that.  She hates me, loathe me, despise me.  God only knows!

During the shifting I called dad to be in SG why??  Just cause I could not or rather would not ask Zan for some dosh.  Luisi went ballistic on me - but I don't blame her.  Dad is old and I wasn't thinking about that at all I was just thinking ........ gosh!!  Zan stormed out of JE just minutes earlier.  For me to go ask her for money - well ...


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: